Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Management Recruiter of Raleigh
Position: Project Manager
Location: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in NC, is looking to add a Project Manager to lead projects in the Triangle market. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial-public & private markets, along with multifamily/student housing markets. They have been in business for more than 30 years and are continuing to grow. In this role, you will not have to travel long distances and can be home each night.
The ideal Project Manager will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects including wood framing projects, garden style apartments, precast & podium style concrete, metal and steel frame structures including schools, retail, office, etc. This company offers competitive salaries, bonus, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment, being home each night and so much more!
- BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Construction including a recent Project Management role that where you have successfully taken the lead of $15M sized project
- Be a Builder at heart!
- Project history that includes wood framed projects: multifamily apartments, retail, office building, other commercial work from start to finish, ground up and renovations / rehabilitations
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and beginning the interview process, please submit your resume and project history.