Maser Consulting P.A.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Survey Crew Chief
at Maser Consulting P.A.
- Regular Full-Time
Maser is seeking an energetic, adaptable and solution oriented person who will be able to take and follow instructions but also be able to think independently.
- This position may include work as leader of a two or three member crew and in some instances a one-person crew.
- Projects include: NCDOT design and ROW surveys, utility surveys, 3D scanning, Horizontal and vertical control surveys, construction layout, residential and commercial properties, Topographic surveys, aerial ground control surveys, Boundary and ALTA surveys
- Qualifications: 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 year of experience as a Party Chief, or equivalent knowledge.
- Candidates must be proficient with data collectors, data collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling. Experience with or ability to learn the use of 3D scanners.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Willingness to travel for up to two weeks at a time throughout the United States and possibly Canada is a plus.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!