Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Specialist
What We’re Looking For
Fueled by the power for discovery, the Business Development Specialist is responsible for ownership of the support needs of the New Business and Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management for our team to achieve its maximum potential. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships and serve as a vital member of the agency’s Business Development and Marketing team.
What You’ll Do
The Business Development Specialist will support the team’s efforts for both MedThink Communications and MedThink SciCom by providing administrative, project coordination, budget management, and marketing duties. In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and contribute to the development and submission of capabilities, proposals and pitches
- Conduct secondary research and coordinate primary research
- Serve as expert for procurement portals and be responsible for all submissions
- Develop meeting summaries and action items for internal and external meetings
- Manage development of business development tools (eg proposal library, employee credentials)
- Develop, manage and maintain agency CRM tool and serve as agency expert, including outbound marketing and analytics
- Maintain status reports and project tracking tools
- Coordinate regular new business team meetings
- Ensure job maintenance and trafficking with project management and finance
- Manage event planning and logistics
- Support social media strategy and execution
- Track and manage the business development department budget
- Liaison with travel agency to create travel plans and arrangements for New Business travel
Your Strengths Include:
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere that requires significant multi-tasking
- Open and transparent communication style with a positive and results-oriented attitude under pressure
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet deadlines and maximize efforts
- Thinking analytically, with measurement and impact top of mind
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- 1-2 years of agency experience in project management or business development
- Self-directed with excellent problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Superior written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, at a minimum
Why do you want to work at MedThink?
We are an agency of thinkers. Of problem solvers. Of challengers and go-getters. We passionately push boundaries of what “could be” for our clients and each other. We pair data-driven insights with creative acumen to develop ideas that solve our clients most important challenges. We take our work seriously and have fun while we do it. We prioritize teamwork and collaboration and work hard to ensure that our employees live and breathe our agency’s values from the minute they walk in the door.
But, we don’t just SAY we’re a values-driven agency. We put it into practice every day. We call them our THINKER values, and they unite and define who we are and how we work with each other and our clients. We continuously push each other to exceed the expectations we have of each other – and the ones our clients have for us, too.
Help Colleagues Do Their Best
Infuse Optimism and Fun
Keep an Open Mind