Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recovery Services Administrator
at RI International
- Responsible for developing and maintaining quality services.
a. Develops adequate procedures for the referral, the admission and the discharge process.
b. Coordinates the activities of the program, facilitating the communication and assuring high quality care.
c. Assures the quality of documentation in the record is in compliance with agency record policies.
d. Teaches classes to meet the program requirements.
e. Participates as an active member of the Programs Management team.
f. Develop schedule of wellness and recovery classes and support.
2. Develops and supports the program management team, analyzing problems, identifying areas of unmet needs and seeking resolutions.
- Identifies opportunities for improving the quality of services provided
3. Assures adequate and competent staffing.
- Evaluates staffing needs and establishes and monitors work schedules to provide adequate coverage consistent with the overall objective of the program.
- Supervises activities of staff and/or students, including assignment of duties
b. Assures agency and program policies and procedures are followed
c. Coordinates with Human Resources the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of personnel
- Coordinates the hiring process to include making hiring recommendations
- Initiates disciplinary actions and recommends improvement plan or corrective action
- Assists and monitors staff in maintaining employment related credentials and/or requirements
- Provides continual support and coaching to employees
d. Assures adequate orientation and training for all personnel
- Provides orientation and ongoing training to staff and/or students
- Implements agency training procedures and ensures compliance with training and supervision expectations
e. Assures adequate evaluation of the performance of personnel in accordance with agency policies; monitors the performance and evaluates on staff and/or students
4. Prepares, in conjunction with the CEO and Management Team, policies and procedures for the operation of the program.
- Is familiar with standards of care and requirements and outside regulators such as state licensure and JCAHO
- Submits policies and procedures for management team review and approval and supervises implementation
5. Develops and manages methods to monitor and evaluate the program’s effectiveness including outcome studies, customer satisfaction and contract reporting requirements.
- Works with Quality Management to supervise the program’s performance improvement activities as described in the agency’s Total Quality Management Plan
- Develops procedures to comply with the agency’s safety polices.
- Oversees the physical plan, environment and equipment, assuring availability of equipment and supplies and compliance with life safety standards, building, fire and sanitation codes
- Monitors compliance with client rights policies, investigating complaints and grievances as needed
c. Participates in agency’s Quality Improvement programs, in accordance with agency’s Quality Management Plan.
6. Coordinates the program’s services with external customers
- Develops and maintains positive and constructive working relationships with collateral agencies, funders and all stakeholders
- Establishes an alliance with peer support groups in the community
- Promotes the growth of services by education and advocacy in the community
7. Coordinates with the agency Controller to develop budget proposals for approval by the CEO and Board of Directors. Initiates purchase requests and monitors expenditures according to the approved budget
8. Serves all TCLI consumers without regard to their background or history placing the consumer’s needs above all other considerations. These consumers are identified by the State of NC.
9. Models and practices recovery principles in all activities including hope, choice, empowerment, responsibility, spirituality, mutuality and self-determination while fostering a recovery environment.
- Serves as a positive role model demonstrating professional and caring attitudes and behaviors toward co-workers, consumers and guests
- Courteously provides assistance in a concise, informative manner, keeping positive tone and appropriate non-verbal’s.
- Exhibits a non-judgmental approach, effective listening, good eye contact and positive interactions
10. Ensure confidentiality of all guest information.
11. Understands and utilizes non-violent crisis intervention procedures towards the de-escalation of an agitated guest as needed.
- Participates in safety intervention as a last resort when de-escalation fails. Follows approved format.
- Assess emergency situations, notify supervisor of actual or potential problems, exercises judgment in stressful conditions and responds calmly and quickly.
- Displays teamwork during emergency
12. Utilizes available methods to maintain communication (e.g. memos, electronic communications, communication logs and shift reports)
Required General Education/Experience:
The Qualified Behavioral Health Professional (QBHP); The QBHP is defined as an individual who:
- Holds a license, provisional license, certificate, registration or permit issued by the governing board regulating a human service profession with four years’ experience in MH/DD/SA; or
- Masters in human services field, plus one (1) year experience MH/DD/SA experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree in a human service field with two (2) years MH/DD/SA experience; or
- Bachelor’s degree in a field other than human services with four (4) years MH/DD/SA experience;
- CPR Certification
- CPI Certification within 30 days from date of hire
- At least 25 years of age
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s license
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
Work in general office environment and/or in the Community. Must possess visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may include long hours and travel throughout geographic region.
Physical demands may include work close to the eyes and substantial motions of the wrist, hands and/or fingers. Occasional sitting, standing, walking, handling, finger dexterity, eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision. May be required to lift up to twenty (20) pounds.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform the primary function.
- Follows the Agency’s and department policies and procedures in a responsible manner consistent with organizational mission, vision and values.
- Adheres to attendance and punctuality policy.
- Dresses in an appropriate manner with the nature of work performed.
- Performs other duties as assigned and/or directed.
- Familiarizes self, models, supports and actively participates in the Agency Mission Statement, Values, Philosophy to meet the goals and objective of the Agency and designated department. Participates in agency’s Quality Improvement programs in accordance with agency’s Quality Management Plan.
We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package along with a great work culture and environment (benefits offered to full time positions only).
If you are ready to really make a difference in people's lives and join our team of professionals who care, then take the next step and apply now!
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.