Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Massage Therapist (Full-Time)
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week/ month.
- Minimum 1 year experience in massage therapy preferably in an upscale salon or spa.
- Proficient skills in traditional and modern forms of massage.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers.
- Active License required.
- Ability to maintain compliance to State Board sanitation/sterilization procedures.
- Responsible and dependable with ability to fulfill on-call scheduling needs.
- Commitment to exceeding the expectations of customers, always operating with a strong attention to detail to the client’s needs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing back to back appointments in a high volume 4 diamond environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds with frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting.
- Stand and/or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, with consistent use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including being on call for evenings, weekends and holidays.