ORS Partners, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DealCloud-Training Specialist-Charlotte or NYC
at ORS Partners, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
DealCloud is looking to hire a professional software Trainer will be responsible for working with our internal teams and our customers to define, develop and deliver training offerings for the DealCloud SaaS platform. The Trainer will be a member of the DealCloud implementation team. The team is based out of DealCloud's HQ office in Charlotte NC
DealCloud is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and sophisticated service. We’ve already made huge strides, but we’re just getting started. The target market for DealCloud is the dynamic and growing Private Capital Market (Private Equity, Direct Lending, Real Estate, Venture/Growth, FOF and Institutional Investors, Investment Banks and Corporate Development arms of the Fortune 1000).
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud’s deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud’s industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of both universal and customer-specific use cases
- Define common workflows according to micro-verticals supported by the DealCloud SaaS platform (e.g. private equity, venture capital, investment banking)
- Define training offerings in multiple formats to match different learning styles such as face-to-face, live screen sharing, video conference, recorded content, etc.
- Develop high-quality content (e.g. manuals, scripts, recordings) for defined training offerings
- Organize and plan training sessions
- Deliver training sessions that lead to higher user engagement levels and ultimately customer success on the DealCloud SaaS platform
- Define key performance indicators for tracking and reporting on training offerings
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in SAAS environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Exhibit a “whatever it takes/get it done” mentality.
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
- Collaborative and team oriented work approach
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, customer service mindset, Interested in continual learning without outside motivation
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
Bonus if you:
- Have domain expertise in private equity and growth capital firms, venture capital, private lenders, etc.)
- Previous experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector, or working with an enterprise software provider
- Preferred majors, minors and concentrations include Finance, Economics, Information Science, Management Information Systems, and Mathematics