Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.
Job Reference #: 9759348
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruits, hires, and trains branch personnel
- Motivates staff to achieve maximum production levels
- Monitors quality of loans originated by loans officers and ensures they are within Company policy guidelines
- Establishes and controls the branch's budget and income goals
- Oversees branch performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis to branch personnel
- Generates new business through contacts with builders, developers, and realtors to expand market share
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and our policy and procedures
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with our policy and procedures
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred
- Appropriate state licenses, if required
- Minimum 3-5 years mortgage experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, fire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well, as of changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages
- Travel required
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability insurance
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment
- Knowledge of mortgage loan origination, processing, and compliance
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Must have proven extensive sales experience in the retail mortgage industry
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations
- (Fixed, ARM, Jumbo, VA, FHA, and Harp)
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, as well as Encompass CRM
- NMLS LICENSE
We help our branches recruit better! Finding great mortgage branch opportunities & loan officer opportunities originators requires a dedicated, disciplined approach to recruiting. We have a proven system that becomes a transparent extension of your branches recruitment function, allowing you to place top sales talent within your branch. Take full advantage of our recruiting strategies while maintaining full control over hiring decisions!Let us help you make more money! After all, if our branches are making money, we are making money!