Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Planning Marketing Specialist
at Peapod, LLC
Browse the Aisles
The Specialist role in the Marketing Strategy & Integrated Planning Team works cross-functionally mainly with Merchandising, as well as, with various internal teams, including Commercial Marketing, Web Development, Creative Services, IT, Finance, and other areas of the enterprise, to ensure that seasonal planning is executed effectively from the marketing end. The Specialist role will play an integral part in all of our seasonal campaigns. The position reports to the Marketing Strategy & Planning Lead within ECommerce Marketing.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Lead the Retail Planning area within marketing area by partnering with Merchandising to create seasonally-relevant themed marketing plans:
- Creation and Maintaining of the Marketing Retail Planning Calendar
- Project management for marketing communications—email, direct mail and web content
- Managing promotional offer codes that are a part of larger marketing campaigns in conjunction with internal functional team
- Tracking of project related schedules and budgets
- Responsible for updating the Publishing calendar for marketing activities
- Co-lead with Merchandising the Executive Team presentations/planning for each seasonal theme throughout the year
- Brainstorm ideas for each theme
- Co-author the Creative Brief for entire program
- Research relevant information for each theme and how it relates to our customer
- Select recipes and other related content to feature throughout various channels
- Manage Contact Postcard, Sales Boost and Seasonal Programs – consists of offer planning, communication scheduling and creative requests
- Partner with Analytics Team on requests related to various Marketing programs
- Coordinates cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks; interacts with team members and peers and may interact externally depending on the assigned tasks
- Receives work in the form of defined tasks that are reviewed frequently and sometimes require the application of independent judgment
- Operates within the context of well-defined procedures
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in Marketing or eCommerce
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to work within a fast-paced marketing environment
- Experience working within the retail industry
- Effectively communicate to various levels of management
- Ability to work within a team centered environment
- Can manage multiple projects with varying deadlines, simultaneously
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.