Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Software Engineer
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
Durham, North Carolina
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Junior Software Engineer for an innovative software organization in Durham, North Carolina (Durham, NC). The Junior Software Engineer will be part of a software development team working within an Agile environment being involved in the full SDLC. Responsibilities of the Junior Software Engineer may include: design, development, and implementation of new features and software solutions, participation in peer design and code reviews, and creation of automation unit tests to ensure the quality of code. A successful candidate for the Junior Software Engineer will have a solid object oriented programming background, possess an aptitude to continually learn, and be an individual who enjoys problem solving.
This is a direct placement opportunity.
Requirements for the Junior Software Engineer include the following:
- 1 plus year of internship or professional work experience with an object oriented coding language
- Ability to understand and implement business requirements for new features and software solutions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the full SDLC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field experience
Compensation: $40,000 - $70,000 with a comprehensive benefits package. Depends on experience
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Jackie Allen at JAllen@piperes.com