Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Weekends
at Planet Fitness
- 03-Jun-2019 to 02-Aug-2019 (EST)
- Front Desk
- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Part Time
Are you looking for a career with a company who has revolutionized the fitness industry? Then look no further than Planet Fitness! Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the U.S.! As a company, our mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone.
We're aggressively expanding and looking for talented individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation! If you want to work at a company that offers a great culture, exciting opportunities and competitive salaries and benefits, then Planet Fitness could be your new home!
If you are looking to gain experience in customer relations, sales, or management, then front desk is the perfect position for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing a judgement free atmosphere for our members while providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for maintaining an extremely clean atmosphere for all members to enjoy
- Interact with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about Planet Fitness products or services and rectify account concerns;
- Create rapport with customers that may lead to sales of new memberships or additional services or products.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions recording details of inquiries or comments, as well as actions taken
- Resolve customers' service or billing concerns by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Able to service a variety of customers with various needs
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries;
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers;
- Ability to work in a group or team setting;
- Maintaining a clean work environment;
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift;
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels) with appropriate safety equipment;
- Ability to occasionally bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday
- At least 1 year of Face to Face Retail Customer Service experience: Normally gained from Hotel Front Desk, Or Waiter / Waitress experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word)
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Some College preferred
The job requirements list is not a complete description of responsibilities, but the list reflects the general qualifications, duties and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. The Company reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary for reasons like, but not limited to, new systems, technical developments, emergencies, work-load and/or personnel changes.