Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-27844
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Support residential installation and service departments.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Coordinate, prioritize and schedule installations and service appts.
- Provide reception coverage as needed. Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to.
- Act as payroll liaison Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices.
High school diploma or equivalent. Experience.
- One to two years’ experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Data Entry.
- Accounts payable knowledge is a plus.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.