Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Salesforce Administrator
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-30481
- Perform Level 2 operation and maintenance activities on various applications, tools and databases, Incident/Change/configuration management.
- Handle trouble tickets engage in fault and outage handling, troubleshooting, technical analysis and root cause investigation to find resolution of a problem.
- Take proactive measures to identify and rectify faults, report bugs to ensure application quality and availability.
- Interact and interface with Level 3 (Engineering and Development) teams to troubleshoot issues, support and streamline code deployment in production, test strategy, automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines), ensure data security etc.
- Automate routine and repetitive tasks to improve efficiency.
- Execute and follow up on the implementation of change requests (CR's) and Work Orders (WO's)
- Create and update technical documentation such as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Job Aid, User guide for application administration etc.
- Provide support in identifying and resolving security vulnerabilities.
- Available on-call 24x7 to support escalations and outages.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on new applications, tools and procedures etc.
- Experienced in BSS and OSS domain applications, Cloud based application administration (virtualized/containerized), Web based and Client-Server based application administration.
- Solid background and proven record in Linux and Windows 2000 Server System Administration, application administration, Database administration and Advanced SQL. Working understanding of code and script (Java, Python, PHP, Perl, XML, HTML etc.), SOAP, REST, APIs to troubleshoot application issues.
- Experienced with automation/configuration/deployment management using Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Jenkins, SOAPUI and DevOps tools.
- Willing and able to learn and support wide variety of open source and proprietary technologies, applications and tools.
- Able to write scripts to automate tasks (Perl, Shell, Python etc.).
- Familiar with Software Delivery methodologies and Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Strong integration, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service environment.
- Working Experience in DevOps environment, QA and testing is preferred.
- Knowledge and expertise in SalesForce.com and its Lightning Component Framework is preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce Administration. Lightning Component a plus.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Platform Developer 1 (App Builder) is preferred.
- Proven experience in working in Cloud and Virtualized Infrastructure environment supporting variety of applications with open and proprietary technologies.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS (Management Information Systems) or acceptable equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in the ICT and/or Software Industry in operations with minimum 2-3 years DevOps experience.
- Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people, written and verbally.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work under shifting deadlines with potentially ambiguous or nebulous requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation Skills.
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.