Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Analyst, Accounts Payable
at Revlon, Inc.
· At the direction of AP Management, perform the daily payment disbursement activities for Accounts Payable for all US and Canada entities.
· Assist management in the maintenance and reconciliation of the Accounts Payable systems.
· Coordinate efforts between Shared Services, Bank Contacts and IM to insure accurate data flow leading to the timely and accurate recording of expenses and disbursement of cash.
· Maintain cash controls for Accounts Payable.
· Collaborate with Management and IM to test and install system maintenance and upgrades.
· Perform audit and reconciliation activities for Accounts Payable for US and Canada.
· General training of new and existing staff on systems and changes in departmental procedures.
· Assist in developing new approaches Accounts Payable systems and procedures.
· Timely and accurate completion of all necessary projects and assignments as directed by management.
1. At the direction of AP Management, perform the weekly payment disbursement activities for Accounts Payable for all US and Canada entities.
2. Timely recording and reconciliation of payment maintenance to include processing stop payments, voids and recording all payments issued by wire transfer/ACH.
3. Daily reporting of all disbursements to US Treasury and AP Management.
4. Responsible for preparing monthly wire transfer/ACH payments in USD and foreign currency. Enter foreign currency payments into Treasury’s Netting System. Convert to USD after payment and record in the Accounts Payable System.
5. Import/export files to/from Revlon’s bank to maintain accurate payment statuses on all payments issued. Research and correct exceptions.
6. Maintain recurring payment file to insure timely and accurate payment on each account.
7. Assist with 1099 preparation and recording.
8. Initiate month end closing process. Balance and reconcile activity. Collaborate with Shared Services to complete closing.
9. Participate in testing maintenance and upgrades to the Accounts Payable systems and other systems which feed to/from Accounts Payable.
10. Work with internal departments and suppliers in response to queries.
11. Insure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Describe
· Must be familiar with and able to operate within a Windows based PC environment.
· Proficient user of Excel & Word.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Able to prioritize and adapt to changing requirements.
· Knowledgable of disbursement systems (SAP) and disbursement processes.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to gather and analyze data and provide recommendations and suggestions for positive/proactive changes.
· Work independently and adhere to schedules.
· Possess leadership skills
Minimum Education Required:
2 Yr. Associates Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
Minimum Years Experience Required: