Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is actively seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team in our Raleigh, NC, location. The Abrigo technology is uniquely situated to become the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) platform for community financial institutions in the U.S., and we need a strong Senior Product Marketing Manager to help with crafting and refining our go-to-market message and future product direction.
This role will work very closely with Product Management to understand the technical specifications of our products and translate them into value-based communication for our existing and future financial institution clients.
This individual will have a player-coach role, mentoring and managing other Product Marketing Managers as they join the team while also owning a given product area. Success in the role will be measured by on-time delivery for new-product launches, revenue by product lines, and product adoption as well as the health of the Product Marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct focus groups, beta tests, and user acceptance testing sessions to understand use cases with the product, pain points, differentiators, and desired capabilities
- Own the messaging, value proposition, and competitive positioning for your Abrigo solution
- Work with Product Management and Marketing Leadership to refine and execute the company’s product hierarchy
- Leverage competitive data and analytics to drive pricing and packaging strategy
- Develop sales enablement tools that concisely communicate Abrigo’s products and prioritize the features and values that resonate most with buyers and end-users
- Own and update buyer personas for key decision makers and influencers in the Abrigo buying cycle
- Develop and execute product launch initiatives for new products within your solution area
- Manage other Product Marketing Managers to achieve a cohesive market presence
- Work with Segment Marketing Managers to develop lead generation campaigns that promote sales and usage of Abrigo’s solutions
- Represent the product by speaking and answering questions in our online support community, in public online networks, and potentially at industry events
- Complete win/loss reporting to understand potential market threats or opportunities with the product
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and 7+ years in B2B product marketing
- Experience with B2B software is preferred
- Ability to work and communicate with senior/executive level partners within and outside the company
- Data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability in communicating and understanding more complex technical issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management experience to drive a successful product launch
- Ability to lead customer calls and webinars
- Ability to work with technical leaders in Product Management and IT
- Experience with competitive intelligence reporting
What You’ll Earn:
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match.
- Other benefits include casual attire, a dog friendly workspace (Raleigh), and in-office gym access (Raleigh) or gym reimbursement (Austin)