SAS Institute Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAS Global Sales Academy – Associate Account Executive - Mexico
at SAS Institute Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Job Category
- Hiring Manager
- Mauricio González
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tier 1
- Samuel Prior
SAS Global Sales Academy – Associate Account Executive Mexico / USA
Want to kickstart your career? What about taking part in an international all expenses paid training program with a guaranteed permanent job at the end? So join us for this amazing experience!
The SAS Global Sales Academy is an 18-week all expenses paid sales training program that prepares participants for a career as a SAS Account Executive, in our Sales Department in Mexico. The program provides training in SAS' core technology, sales skills and methodology, product sales and positioning, and business practices, and equips trainees with the necessary skills to succeed in the field.
Candidates hired for this position will participate in the training program at SAS' global headquarters in Cary, NC (USA) beginning July 2019, spending 14 weeks in our headquarters in USA and 4 weeks training in local Mexico City offices. SAS will cover travel and visa expenses.
Upon completion of the sales training program, you will work as an Associate Account Executive in our Sales department in Mexico. You will be responsible for identifying customers’ business needs and articulating how SAS’ solutions can address those needs to prospective and current accounts.
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
- Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts including cold calling and other prospecting techniques to generate customer interest and provide a targeted value proposition.
- Research marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications, supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and industry knowledge to assess account needs and develop sales opportunities.
- Implement aspects of territory and account management and development including qualifying, forecasting, and pipeline management of sales opportunities within your account/territory.
- Close software sales and achieve assigned software revenue targets.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university, preferably in Sales, Business, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Internship experience or academic projects in sales, marketing, or information systems.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to come to Cary, NC for 18 weeks of training.
- After completion of training program, candidates will relocate to the agreed upon US location.
- Candidates must have the ability to travel as business needs dictate.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a team.
- Skilled in public speaking and/or presenting topics in front of different types of audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Entry level knowledge of sales techniques.
- Ability to understand customer pain points and recommend SAS products/solutions that address those areas.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Must not have completed another sales program from another employer.
- To qualify, applicants must have graduated from their University within the 2-3 years.
- Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Hirevue On Demand Virtual Interviews March - April - May
- On Site Interviews April - May
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF). Also view the supplement EEO is the Law (PDF), and the notice Pay Transparency (PDF)