Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Application Engineer I
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is responsible for providing independent, high quality engineering designs per specifications, standards,
budgets and schedules, and/or providing central software support for HVAC, as well as participating on a team to design,
install and service, building automation control and facility management systems. Works under direct supervision of a
Project Manager or Engineering Manager.
· Influence and persuade internal and external customers, listen effectively, and solicit input from others
· Handle multiple demands, prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently and manage assigned projects with assistance
from senior engineers
· Program BAS sequences per plans and specifications
· Review specifications, drawings, and control sequences
· Assist in resolving design issues through RFI's and field surveys
· Participate in field startup using standard start up and checkout processes
· Learn and follow existing software standards and streamline processes
· Graphic front end, human machine interface, page development
· Designs software code at an entry level with support from senior engineers
This job might be for you if:
This position is typically held by an individual who has a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical is
· Knowledge of computer programming languages (Java, etc.) is very helpful
· Basic understanding of HVAC and control system theory
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.