Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Kathleen Strautmann
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Health Promotions - Dietitian
- South - Camp Lejeune - NC
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Registered Dietitian at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC .
This contract position offers:
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Monday – Friday Hours
- Any State License Accepted
- Full Benefits Offered
The Registered Dietitian will have the following requirements:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the ADA.
- Current registration by the CDR through the ADA.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in wellness, sports nutrition, or nutrition education.
- BLS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.