Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Back up AC- Text to Apply
at Sprouts Farmers Markets, LLC
- Store Team Members
- Position Type
- Req ID
APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
If you have a passion for organization and thrive in fast-paced environments, consider the position of Backup Administrative Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest growing natural foods retailers, we’re seeking team members who appreciate and demonstrate attention to detail while supporting our shoppers and team members alike in a friendly, active, office atmosphere.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Back-up Administrative Coordinator role will conduct in–store accounting procedures necessary to meet the company’s financial reporting requirements. IN the absence of the Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for all cash and funds control pursuant to Sprouts policies and procedures. Lastly, you will be able to check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers. Sounds like a great position, right? If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced environment then we want to hear from you!
To be a Backup Administrative Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age; possess a high school diploma at a minimum with an associate degree in business or accounting preferred.
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes the business changes; including night, weekends and holidays.
- Be detail-oriented to avoid making errors and to recognize errors made by others.
- Be able to be responsible for cash handling and security in the office area, correctly prepares all daily and weekly sales and cash reports.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality, ensuring standards of customer service are met, and all store functions are completed correctly and on time.
- Be discreet and trustworthy due to frequent contact with confidential material.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing; have a strong aptitude for numbers, and the ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Be proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word with knowledge of specialized bookkeeping or accounting software.
- Have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and perform several tasks at the same time or one after the other with ease and professionalism.
- Be able to maintain current knowledge of office procedures and policies relating to cash reports, register checkups, deposits, and checks.
- Have the availability to cover Administrative Coordinator absences and must be able to work weekends.
- Be able to execute other duties as needed.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer’s market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts’ management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.