State Supply Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at State Supply Electric Co.
The warehouse associate will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing, and scanning orders for pickup and delivery.
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Maintain the ability to determine the status of an order at any given time.
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits.
- Communicate positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years experience
- Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Prescription)
- Life and Disability Insurances
- Profit Sharing
- 401K with Matching
- PTO (Personal Time Off) and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Reimbursement Tuition Program
- Children Scholarships
- Career Development/Professional Training
State Electric Supply Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.