Storr Office Environments
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Storr Office Environments
- 20-Jun-2019 to 19-Aug-2019 (EST)
- 775 Design
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
The function of this position is to assist the sales team in their daily activities, handles incidental/small sales opportunities and develop the knowledge/skills necessary to be a successful account manager. The position needs to focus on learning the contract furniture business, Storr's product and service offering, how work gets done at Storr and effective selling skills. This position must demonstrate initiative, creativity, attention to detail and excellent follow through and communications with the sales team and customers.
- Assist the Sales team in their daily activities.
- Meet with walk-in/call-in prospects. Learn about their needs. Identify the product/ service solution and prepare a quotation. This applies to opportunities <$10,000. Larger opportunities should be forwarded to an account manager.
- Develop knowledge of the products and services that Storr markets
- Develop the selling skills necessary to be an effective account manger
- Complete assigned training objectives
- Develop a working knowledge of the internal systems and processes at Storr
- Achieve quarterly sales goal and activities
- Achieve targeted customer survey scores and accuracy goals
- Meet with walk-in/call-in customers, listen and ask questions to determine their needs in order to position the proper solution
- Generate quotes for walk-ins/call-in customers and follow up on outstanding quotes on a regular basis
- Input selling activity into the CRM
- Coordinate the order fulfillment on orders booked under your name
- Prepare designs/drawings in AutoCAD for small projects
- Assist Account Managers with;
- Product research and selection
- Site visits
- Customer meetings
- Generating proposals and presentations
- Bid responses
- Gathering vendor information
- Keep the showroom space clean and organized
- Gain the product knowledge and selling skills to transition into an account manager role during 2-3 years
Education and/or Experience
- Interior Design degree from an accredited University preferred
- Desire to move into a Sales Representative role for Storr.
- Computer experience in a Windows setting
- Ability to speak effectively and courteously with customer and co-workers
- Must be able to figure discounts and pricing
- Proven organizational and follow-through skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leadership qualities and problem-solving skills