Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Customer Service and Sales Representative
Wheneverything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connectwith you too! Connect your compassionate nature, service orientation andprevious customer service experience to a new career as a Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent with TTEC in Concord, North Carolina. TTEC is offering you thechance to be paid to learn a new career and gain your license all on us.
Wehelp global brands provide a great experience to their customers, buildcustomer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guidingprinciple: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more humandeliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Asa global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworkerhalf-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready tograb the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we'renot one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn'tmean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing companyevents that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements.We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and careerpotential, keep reading
Asa TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- FREE licensing course (and you'll be paid for your time to boot)
- Flexible and growth-oriented study sessions
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company
- Yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
WhatYou'll be Doing
Doyou have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whetherit's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-relatedproducts with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be thedifference between their customer experience being just average or anexceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in yourfield, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of servicepossible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-acaring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customersthrough some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have achance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy,family-friendly atmosphere.
Onceyou become a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you'll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
WhyYou? What You Bring
- Aptitude and tenacity to be learn about what it takes to become a licensed healthcare insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes we will help those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try a few have to take it again and yes... we'll help you through that too!)
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to visit us at 4601 Corporate Dr. NW, Suite 115, Concord NC 28027, Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM, text‘TTEC' to 97211 or apply online today:
1. Click on the Apply Nowbutton.
2. You've applied, now what? Aftersuccessfully completing the online application, please make your communicationlines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying - it's timeto share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness ofworking with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guardor reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here
Timeto change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side inreceptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail,restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join ourhealthcare associates' team.
Formore information about TTEC or other jobs in Concord, North Carolina, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughoutsocial media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition ofemployment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States tosuccessfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and clientprogram, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an EqualOpportunity Employer