Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Wheneverything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connectwith you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptionalcustomer experiences as a HealthcareCustomer Service Representative with TTEC in Concord, North Carolina.
We help globalbrands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty,and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customerexperiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value foreveryone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a globalcompany, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-wayaround the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab thebaton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one forkeeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don'tknow how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bringus together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big ontaking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you'relooking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keepreading
As a TTECCustomer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
What You'llbe Doing
Do you have apassion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's gettinganswers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products withcompassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the differencebetween their customer experience being just average or an exceptionalone. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so youcan be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And wetrust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caringand supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers throughsome of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance tomake great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendlyatmosphere.
On a typicalday, you'll
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up on a concern
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and support the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You?What You Bring
- Excellent communication skills - for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key - it's so important it bears repeating
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to visit us at 4601 Corporate Dr. NW, Suite 115, Concord NC28027, Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM, text ‘TTEC' to 97211 or applyonline today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Ifyou're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready inthe civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects.Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interactwith our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity andadapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. Weare looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here
Time to changeyour career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side inreceptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail,restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join ourhealthcare associates' team.
For moreinformation about TTEC or other jobs in Concord, North Carolina, visit TTECjobs.comor search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the globalconversation.
As a condition of employment, TTECrequires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass abackground check, and, depending on the location and client program, tosuccessfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer