Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property & Casualty Licensed Agent - Inbound Customer Service
Knowledgeable. Active Listener.Problem Solver. It's what connects us and we'd liketo connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliverexceptional customer experiences as a Property and Casualty Licensed Agent -Inbound Customer Service with TTEC in Concord, North Carolina.
We help global brandsprovide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and growtheir business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company,we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around theworld has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton andrun with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keepingthe status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know howto have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring ustogether to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big ontaking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you'relooking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keepreading
As a TTEC CustomerExperience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
· Competitive guaranteed hourly wage
· Paid product training
· Fun, talented and wittyteammates
· Knowledgeable,encouraging, and present leadership
· Free-spirited,theme-based employee events
· Diverse andcommunity-minded organization
· Career-growth and lotsof learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· And yesall the competitive pay andbenefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Ready to work for one of the mosthighly-respected providers in the nation? It's time to be appreciated for theknowledge and experience you've gained in the insurance industry. In this role,you'll take a problem and turn it into a solution.You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to answerin-bound calls from customers. You'll help people every single day by takingcalls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answeringquestions.
On a typical day,you'll:
· Take inbound calls to answer queriesfrom customers
· No cold calling
· Utilize your ability to understandthe members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunitiesto meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
· Follow all appropriate guidelinesfor the career, state, and company
· Deliver amazing customer experiences
Why You? What You Bring- or will need to be successful:
Being bold, passionateand real. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe youas well?
· Active Property and Casualty licensemust remain compliant with licensing requirements
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Ability to work in a dynamic andchanging environment
· Ability to be empathetic, positiveand upbeat in written and verbal communications
· 1-year experience multitasking in aWindows operating system computer environment
Apply Today: We encourage you to visit us at 4601 Corporate Dr. NW Ste115, Concord, NC, 28027, Monday to Friday 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM, call980-430-6262 or apply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a militaryspouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in thecivilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Yourhands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact withour clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adaptingto change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We arelooking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Whereinnovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is asimportant as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazingcustomer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whetheryou've spent your career on the admin side as a receptionist, assistant, or in supportroles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you havethe skills it takes to join our insurance sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in theUnited States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on thelocation and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTECis an Equal Opportunity Employer.