Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Provider Services Associate
at Unified Physician Management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 812
The Provider Services Associate starts and maintains the payer enrollment table in Athena (EHR). Coordinator also handles special projects with the claims team to solve large trending issues.
- Builds the database of Athena and maintains the updates of the EHR
- Provides assistance with managed care inquiries
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the provider community by communicating administrative or programmatic changes and facilitating the resolution of provider issues. Supports contracting efforts with providers to build and maintain a cost effective, accessible provider network.
- Researches, analyzes and recommends resolution for contract dispute, non-routine claim issues, billing questions and other practices.
- BA/BS degree preferred; minimum of five years’ experience (provider relations, network management, health insurance); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Medicaid/Medicare managed care experience preferred
- Claims experience preferred. Working Claim denials and rejections.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of payer operations, contract language, and contract management
- Strong problem solving and effective decision-making skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a changing and challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications