Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Professional Career Opportunities
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services in Asheville, NC has career opportunities for professionals in the security industry.
Starting pay $13.50/ hour. Full Time Benefits.
All Shifts Available
$500 Hiring Bonus
>Company-Paid Life Insurance
>401k Retirement Plan
>Recognition & Reward Programs
>Career Advancement Opportunities
>Training & Career Development Programs
>Employee Assistance Programs
> Company Discounts & Perks Programs
> Service Anniversary Awards
Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”.
Security Professional Career Opportunity Interviews
October 1st and October 2nd
No appointment Needed
1 Kenilworth Knolls #5
Asheville, NC 28805
- Highschool diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 5 years of verifiable work history in the past 7 years.
- Current Driver’s License. Must be in good standing.
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
- Valid guard card/ license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.