Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT QA Analyst in Raleigh, NC at Vaco
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3N02G60Y1D8CDR837D
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support
Job DescriptionThe QA Analyst will be responsible for building process flows, becoming the SME for team products and best practices within the analysis space. The analyst work on process reviews, propose changes and possibly do some creative work with UX changes. The analyst should also have quality presentation skills and experience with Visio. large effort to increase efficiencies and a pricing tool.
* Resource is a recognized authority in a team/organization on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, and techniques in project/program management
* Manages Large/ Global Projects
* Is successful in exercising independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives; does not require day-to-day direction to execute a program.
* Can give a definition of a program strategy to achieve the sponsors' vision of an end-state of a project/program charter.
* Constantly has robust project/program documentation available for audit/review that is kept up to date real-time.
* Manages project financials including business impact
* Meets approved budgets.
* Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management on project spend
- Performs business and systems analysis
- Perform day to day testing and operational activities.
- Conducts test planning sessions identifying stakeholder impacts.
- Conducts QA requirements gathering from planning, process analysis, business process modeling, testing activities and reporting.
- Configures testing solutions review with technical design team.
- Partners with development, infrastructure, and application support teams to understand complexity, impact, and testing needs
- Understands functional/non-functional testing
- Writes and executes test cases for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and builds test data to ensure quality of deliverable.
- Works with business units to ensure a high level of UAT testing.