Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Portfolio Manager – C2H - $60p/hr+ in Charlotte, NC at Vaco
The IT Portfolio Manager of Application Operations within Consumer Experience Technology team will be responsible for managing the prioritization and delivery of all work within the Application Operations space. The portfolio includes both DevOps and production engineering projects. Successful candidates will possess solid experience in project management, with experience managing projects related to DevOps and/or IT Infrastructure.
The Portfolio Manager will:
* Act as the primary point of contact for work intake coming to the Application Operations teams.
* Develop, implement, and manage work intake process and tools to maximize efficiency and drive results.
* Work with the Application Operations teams to gather and identify project work and load into backlog appropriately.
* Develop, maintain, and manage a process for IT project evaluation and prioritization that ensures projects align with strategic objectives.
* Facilitate backlog reviews and grooming sessions to continuously evaluate and make decisions on project priority.
* Manage the project portfolio management processes - drive resource demand and project planning for SME projects, conduct capacity analysis, and ensure strategic alignment.
* Work with SMEs to track project status, mitigate risks, resolve issues, track budget, and generate reports for Applications Operations projects.
* Partner closely with Application Operations managers, IT business partners, and team leads to analyze new project requests for cost, value, complexity, and readiness.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
* 1+ year experience working with customer facing web application projects (e.g.: e-commerce, SaaS, etc.)
* 2+ years' experience of hands-on IT Project Portfolio management
* 3+ years' experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions in a regulated environment
* Demonstrated fluency in Project Management tools and techniques
* Experience implementing IT Infrastructure-related projects
* Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills