Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Apartment Waste Collector - Evening Shift
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you interested in a Part-Time opportunity to earn extra income in the evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying active?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be a good fit for our Service Valet position.
As a Service Valet, you will be responsible for nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. Simply pick up and collect trash from our resident’s doorstep and place it in the compactor that is on site for disposal.
Get paid to get fit! In this position, you will actively walk and climb stairs on a nightly basis. You’ll also enjoy independence and autonomy as you complete your work.
Pay: Earn up to $14.00 per hour
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week, Sunday through Thursday typically starting at 8:00pm. Enjoy Friday and Saturday off!
- Collect trash and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite
- Inspect and maintain trash compactors, hallways, stairs and floors in accordance with Valet Living standards
- Document and report daily all property and resident non-compliance and compactor arrival / departures
- Adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety, monitoring and reporting
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and special conditions of employment:
- Open bed pickup truck to transport trash from door to property compactor. Some position may not require that you own a pickup truck. When completing your application, you will be asked if you own a pickup truck. Based on your response, your application will be considered for appropriate opportunities within your area
- Smart phone with data plan
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance (must be listed as driver on policy)
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and walk distances
Benefits offered to our part time associates include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Perks Discount Program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.