Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Avionics/Electrical Systems Technical Publications Analyst, (H-65)
- Elizabeth City, NC, USA
- Based upon Experience
- Full Time
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Avionics/Electrical Systems Technical Publications Analyst to work in the Elizabeth City, NC area.
Job Summary: Perform avionics and electrical research and be responsible for generating, updating and providing quality assurance support for engineering source documents, prototype installation documents, maintenance and operational procedures, training documentation and all related technical publications utilized for logistics support of the SRR aircraft modification programs and related sustainment. Will also develop, update and maintain wiring diagrams, illustrated parts catalogs, maintenance manuals, MPC, TCTO, manufacturing drawings and training documents.
- No Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience:
- Ten (10) years of avionics and electrical system experience on USCG or DOD aircraft operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting avionics and aircraft electrical systems is desired.
- Ten (10) years' experience in interpreting avionics, wiring, and electrical diagrams and Structural and mechanical drawings is desired.
- Experience in USCG aviation maintenance support activities, H-65 avionic and electrical systems, technical publications and developing maintenance procedures and technical orders is desired.
- Experience in technical publication and review of aircraft logic and wiring drawings and development for engineering, prototype installation and maintenance support, manufacturing drawings, illustrated parts catalogs, maintenance procedure and technical order documents, and training material is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Shall be proficient in researching USCG or equivalent DHS/DOD and industry technical publications, process guides, manuals, instructions and related guidance necessary for modification, testing, certification and sustainment of aircraft.
- Shall be proficient in the use of USCG or equivalent supply management software to include but not limited to: TMAPS, AMMIS, ACMS, ALMIS and FEDLOG.
- Shall be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and use these tools for communication and presentations of research results and recommendations.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email, email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.