Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
Under general supervision, administers one or more benefit programs. Consults with and advises employees on eligibility for insurance, hospitalization, leave of absences, FMLA and other benefits including amounts of coverage and claims procedures. Maintains benefit records and prepares documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage. Reports to Compensation and Benefits Manager.
- Consult and advises employees on eligibility and qualifications of various insurance, hospitalization and other benefits (Claims and coverage procedures)
- Research and respond to telephone and email inquiries regarding benefit plans and complete daily assigned client services tickets
- Maintains benefit records and prepares documents necessary for implementing benefits
- Make sure that all medical information matches HIPAA and employee privacy guidelines
- Processes insured benefit enrollments, COBRA, terminations of coverage, changes, beneficiaries, disability, retirements and death claims
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Monthly reconciliation of premium statements for all company benefits and help resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives
- Responsible for all benefits accounts payable; invoicing and working to ensure payments are made within the designated time-frame
- Audit all carrier invoices to ensure that changes are correctly processed
- 2-3 years of professional experience in processing employee health and benefit insurance programs, workers’ compensation, loss control, or other employee benefits programs; or a combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the employment standard listed above
- Ability to handle confidential information on a daily basis
- Detail-oriented, organized, positive attitude and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Office and HRIS systems, SAP experience a plus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- ?Knowledge of general accounting and record keeping methods for claims administration, data processing applications for management information systems, employer group insurance and indemnity plans and available coverage
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?