Wake County Public School System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registration for the WCPSS 2019 Teacher Job Fair
at Wake County Public School System
Job Reference #: 25389
Openings as of 5/23/2019
Teacher Job Fair Participant
- Registration for the WCPSS 2019 Teacher Job Fair JobID: 25389
- Position Type:
Teacher Job Fair Participant/2019 Teacher Job Fair
- Date Posted:
Job Fair at Green Level High WCPSS 2019 Teacher Job Fair
- Candidates who are eligible for NC Licensure and recent graduates who have completed student teaching
- Applicants who are interested in entering the profession through an alternative route (Emergency, Residency, Provisional, etc.)
- Current WCPSS employees who are interested in transferring
- An open fair with booths and information stations.
- Applying for your NC Teacher's License
- WCPSS Teacher Support Program
- WCPSS Hiring and Application Process
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Green Level High School, 7612 Roberts Road, Cary, NC
8am-11am: Secondary Teachers, Grades 6-12
1pm-4pm: Elementary Teachers, Grades K-5
Candidates who are licensed in Grades K-12 may attend both sessions.
Who should attend?
Select "Job ID 25389: Registration for the WCPSS 2019 Teacher Job Fair" in the Vacancy Desired section of the application.
To gain entry to the Teacher Job Fair, all Job Fair participants must have a completed WCPSS application. (If you are a recent graduate, you may upload an unofficial transcript initially. After you have received your official transcripts, please upload a copy.)