Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Management Consultant - Analytic Consultant 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
This Analytic Consultant 3 position will be key within EDE&T’s Corporate Functions team, specifically supporting relationship management functions with the many Lines of Business we support. Multiple positions are posted and candidate will be placed into subject area of best fit. Open positions support multiple lines of business and subject matter including Information Technology, Operational Risk and Compliance, Audit, Legal, Human Resources, Financial Management and Reporting, and Marketing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to assigned internal business partners in relationship management functions
- Point of contact for internal business partners and liaison into DMI to understand and triage their data needs, support to build documentation and development of data requirements and conduct analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing and proposed business processes, data requirements, and system needs
- Support internal business partners’ data projects and activities by providing strategic influence, prioritization discussions, and aligning target data management capabilities
- Collaborate with Architecture to drive out the development and documentation of the solution design and approach/timing for provisioning data
- Produce effective documentation to capture and communicate business process and requirements in the format of business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, decision trees, logic diagrams, and user experience flows
- Support the execution of projects designed to meet data needs
- Manage communication routines with stakeholders (business, technology, operations); partner to ensure ongoing alignment and participation for priorities, resources, upcoming projects, and team needs
- Provide support to establish, align and manage holistic delivery roadmaps
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience working with the internal business partners and subject matter expertise in Information Technology, Operational Risk and Compliance, Audit, Legal, Human Resources, Financial Management and Reporting, and Marketing
- Experience with analytical reporting and communicating results to broad constituencies
- Ability to communicate effectively across an enterprise level organization; including training and educating team members
- Ability to collaborate across teams to successfully support the execution of projects and portfolios that impact multiple technologies.
- Understanding of and experience with BI reporting tools (SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Experience with enterprise data warehousing and technologies such as Hadoop, Teradata, Aster, and Oracle
- Experience defining, documenting, and implementing data requirements, processes, and policies
- Experience performing analysis leveraging SQL or other techniques to extract data from data warehousing platforms
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $69,400 Mid: $97,800
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $69,400 Mid: $97,800
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $69,400 Mid: $97,800
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $83,400 Mid: $117,400
TX-Irving: Min: $69,400 Mid: $97,800
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.