Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Information Security Engineer 5:
- Provide senior level technical support of mainframe security in a large, complex Multi-LPAR RACF environment utilizing RRSF (RACF Remote Sharing Facility), zSecure, RACF/DB2 and CICS.
- Work with internal and end-user personnel to define customized access solutions, reporting, notification, and data gathering as required.
- Occasional after hour support as required for implementations.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer security/protection technologies for company information and systems/applications.
- Performs periodic detailed assessments of the operating system and infrastructure components' security configuration to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- An alternative role may include leveraging existing zSeries skills to work on mainframe security remediation projects.
- Using a Wells Fargo methodology, leads or assists senior engineers in researching, analyzing, designing, testing and implementing security solutions.
- Leads or assists senior level engineers with analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Assists in computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of security-related incidents.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
*Open to any location within the Wells Fargo footprint*
Other Desired Qualifications
- zSecure tool experience is a plus
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.