Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Professional - Southeast Region
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Business Development professional to be the Federal market leader for our Southeast region. This role reports to our Senior Vice President of Business Development and is responsible for driving new business with Federal clients primarily in the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida. This position can be based in Atlanta GA, Raleigh NC, Lynchburg VA or Richmond VA and requires travel.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a registered professional in Engineering, Architecture and/or Project Management and is familiar with the architecture and engineering design process for both design-build and design-bid-build project delivery.
- Is a leader and "seller-doer", capable of acting as a program manager and/or client manager on Federal contracts they help bring in.
- Is familiar with the Federal procurement process for AEC services and has experience preparing proposals and statements of qualification (SF330 format) for federal proposals with support from marketing coordinators.
- Has established network of relationships with federal agencies, general contractors, and design firms in the Southeast region.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or related field) from accredited institution
- Registered professional in Engineering (PE), Architecture (RA) and/or Project Management (PMP)
- 8+ years' prior experience working in Architecture/Engineering or related industry with Federal projects
- 5+ years' prior experience working in Business Development and/or project management
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be eligble to obtain a security clearance (active DoE or DoD clearance preferred)
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 170+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
- EOE/AAP, M/F/Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace