Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanical - Senior Engineer
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
Come join our team and help us grow!
The engineer selected for this position will play a key role in the growth strategy for Wiley|Wilson's Raleigh office. In this role you will lead the mechanical design on projects and work with mechanical design staff across the firm. You will be the Discipline lead for design of complex projects and responsible for working with Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other Project Engineers to develop design concepts and to execute detailed design documents. Mentoring of junior staff as well as participating in business development are also important components of this role. Wiley|Wilson has a very successful mechanical engineering practice in building system HVAC and plumbing systems, as well as in steam, hot water, and chilled water production and distribution systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in North Carolina, or obtain through reciprocity within 3 months of start date
- Field knowledge of mechanical systems, familiarity with Trane Trace 700 analysis software
- Knowledge and application of sustainable design practices
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- 10-20 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience from using AutoCAD and Revit
- Commissioning expertise is preferred
- Federal Government design experience is preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
Wiley|Wilson is a full-service architecture-engineering firm, specializing in creating innovative and functional design solutions for our government, institutional, and private-sector clients around the world. Our diverse mix of projects, generous benefits, and focus on professional growth provides a truly unique opportunity for you to elevate your career.
As a 100-percent employee-owned company, our 170+ employees share a stake in our success through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The ownership model, coupled with our focus on service and engagement, creates a distinct company culture. Wiley|Wilson has offices in Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA.
- EOE/AAP, M/F/Disability/Covered veteran, Drug Free Workplace